Dear Collegues,

Thanks for all your valuable comments and insights about the issue. I have
really gained satisfactory responses and thank you for allowing me to reach
relevant valuable studies that you conduct. It is good to know about the
eloboration on this particular subject.

Setting learning outcome priorities, using rubrics and the many other
methods you mention are very useful in dealing with the complexity of
transforming the quality to quantity. But maybe still resting as a rhetoric
issue in my mind: the possibility of calibrating the quality.

Thanks again.
Kind regards.

Esra Bici
Endüstri Ürünleri Tasarimcisi