I've just found a review about Muratovsky's book and i wonder if those who read or may explain their own opinion about it. Because INDEED there is a huge difference between to search (for a solution) it to research (knowledge).

Thank you.

Review on french Amazon

I think that the author may confuse between the research and design method. All of the content that they wrote is the design method. The research method is different such as qualitative and quantitative method. We can look at the goal of research and design method. If the goal is to find the solution, artefact or product, it calls the design method. On the other hand, the research method goal is to proof the knowledge or generate a new knowledge.

--
"Ceux qui ne font pas de fautes
sont ceux qui n'écrivent jamais"