Dear Mr. Love,

Thank you so much for such a kind offer.
It will be a great opportunity if collect the data you stored and put it up
where it could be accessible by all for each one of us.

Mr.Aurileide
It's great to see such enthusiasm.
I am with you in this.However, I am not so sure how the geography would
work.I have been trying to collect all the suggestions from everyone in
this thread and putting it up on my Gdrive.Mr.Love's collection can convert
it into a whole library.
In the meanwhile, can we use Gdrive to save things and share the link with
all after we receive the database from Mr.Love?