发件人: "Fielding, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间: 2017年6月29日 星期四
收件人: [log in to unmask]
抄送:
主题: Coherent Mira Seed Optics

Dear colleagues,

Our 20-year old Coherent Mira Seed has some damaged components and we were wondering if anyone has an unused Mira Seed with either of the following:

focusing lens L1 (PN: 0169-177-00)

BP1, BP2 (PN for fused silica prism without mount: 0161-001-00)

BP1, BP2 (PN for assembly with mount: 0169-347-00)

Alternatively, if you have the specifications of these components that would also be helpful.

Best wishes,

Helen

Professor Helen Fielding

Department of Chemistry