Dear Colleagues

I've been asked about a hymn in honour of the Trinity apparently written by
St Frederik I, (Frideric), bishop of Utrecht and martyr (fl. ca. 820-835).

The hymn is mentioned, without reference, in most of the popular accounts
about him, but I haven't managed to track down a text. I had a look at his
entry in *Acta Sanctorum* (1725 ed., Iulii t. 4:452-471), which quotes some
hymns about Frederik, but none by him. I also tried the version of *Analecta
hymnica medii aevi *online at archive.org without success (the 57 vols seem
to me almost impossible to use as they are found there and I don't have
access to the commercial database version.)

I'm afraid I don't have a title or incipit. Can anyone guide me to the text
on the basis of this sparse information? Many thanks. -- Paul

--
Paul Chandler, O.Carm.
Holy Spirit Seminary  |  PO Box 18 (487 Earnshaw Road)  |  Banyo Qld 4014
 |  Australia
office: (07) 3267 4804  |  mobile: 044 882 4996