Fancy wine and cheese, exchanging ideas, meeting interesting people, groups, and organisations, and engaging in hands on activities?
Join our community gathering to celebrate 1 year of 'Science has no Borders' this Friday 16th and Saturday 17th! All Welcome.

Our gathering's theme is “Doing it together - science that benefits from community”.

Full event information and tickets:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/science-has-no-borders-community-gathering-2017-tickets-34991733216
Or join our meetup group: www.sciencehasnoborders.org

When: Evening of 16th (18:30-21:30) (wine & cheese) and 17th June (11:00-16:00) (take aways and healthy snacks)
Where: London - University College London; Chadwick Building - open space G04 & outdoor area. Nearest tubes stations: Warren St, Euston Sq., or Euston. Enter UCL via Gower St. and turn immediately to the right. This is the Chadwick building; follow the signage.
How much: By donation for food & drink

'Science has no borders' is more than a name - it’s a statement. It represents the aspiration that we have for our community and gatherings: to create an environment for networked engagement to learn, connect, promote your work or organisation, and gain feedback on ideas, prototypes or projects. It is an opportunity to meet others, learn from them and see what the other community members are up to themselves. So let's kickstart ideas and bring disparate groups together! Please introduce yourself and your organisation/project/idea here: http://bit.ly/2rHGEWL

For comments/questions please email directly: cindy.regalado[dot]11[at]ucl[dot]ac[dot]uk.
This event is wheelchair accessible.
/Cindy