Hi Eleanor

Ferens Artt Gallery in Hull has an interesting application involving the
Rembrandt painting ' The Shipbuilder and His Wife '.  They asked people to
imagine the contents of the letter that the wife is passing to her husband
in the painting and 8 of these have been recorded. You can sit and listen
to them through headphones.

Sorry,  I don't have any names or contact details for those responsible.

Best,
Izzy

On 16 Jun 2017 10:23, "Eleanor Root, Museum Development Officer" <