I wanted to let the list know that our Corporate Membership for Museums +
Tech 2017 is now available through the MCG website
<http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/join/>.

Along with benefits such as having preferential access to sponsorship
opportunities, and 4 free tickets to the conference, this year Corporate
Members will have early access to tickets for Museums + Tech 2017, a week
before public tickets go on sale on 26th June.

You can find out more and see all the benefits on our website:
http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/join/

Museums + Tech 2017 will be held at the Imperial War Museum on 3rd
November, and looks set to be another really inspiring day.

If you have any queries about Corporate Membership then please get in touch.

Many thanks,

Katherine Biggs

Treasurer

Museums Computer Group