Dear all,

I am a MA Librarianship student at The University of Sheffield Information School, conducting research on how public libraries organise their LGBT materials. As part of my research I would like to learn from information professionals who have worked in public libraries and find out what their opinions and experiences have been in regards to working with LGBT categorisation and location.

You are invited to participate in an online survey regarding these topics, which

should take about 15- 20 minutes to complete.

If you are interested in taking part, please follow this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlTtTyH6809MISRBclxItz1R9_g7g4CcD0Jw8ymmJ33XhhHA/viewform?usp=sf_link

This study has been approved by the University of Sheffield ethics committee, and all information will be anonymous and confidential. It is voluntary to take part in the survey and you can withdraw at any time.

If you have any queries or would like more information, please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) or my supervisor, Dr. Briony Birdi ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you for your consideration. Your participation is much appreciated and the data you provide will be incredibly valuable to my research.

Claire Sandoval-Peck