Please can anyone suggest any good papers to use for a Critical Appraisal session in Gastroenterology?

I’ve been asked to facilitate a Critical Appraisal session by one of our Gastro doctors, who is setting up a journal club. I’d like to suggest some papers that are “tried and tested” for critical appraisal sessions, if possible, as well as picking a few full-text papers that I think look interesting.

All advice welcome; happy to summarise suggestions for the list.

Thanks,

Helen

Helen Weir (Mrs) BSc DipLib MCLIP

Library Manager

Library & Information Service

Strayside Education and Clinical Skills Centre

Harrogate District Hospital

Lancaster Park Road

Harrogate

HG2 7SX

Telephone : 01423 553104 or 553235

Fax : 01423 553262

Library email address : [log in to unmask]

Catalogue at http://web-2/heritage/ (HDFT Intranet) or http://hdft.nhslibraries.com/ (external link)

Library opening times:

Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.

Weekends and Bank Holidays : closed

Find information resources via NHS Evidence. Visit www.evidence.nhs.uk/ and select the “Journals and Databases” link.

 IIP_BRONZE_LOGO_2020_CMYKApprenticeships logo