From: UK medical / health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wendy Foster (Hywel Dda UHB - Knowledge Services Manager)
Sent: 09 June 2017 11:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Withdrawn books to support nurse education in southern India

Some years ago we had a visit from the librarian of a medical library in Sri Lanka.  We said that we would worry about donating out-of-date text books to other countries but she was clear that any books are better than no books at all.  Having reached that point, we're then faced with the cost of sending them.  Who pays for the transport?

Regards,
Wendy

Wendy Foster
Knowledge Services Manager / Rheolwr Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth
Glangwili Library / Llyfrgell Glangwili
Hywel Dda University Health Board / Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Hywel Dda
West Wales General Hospital / Ysbyty Cyffredinol Gorllewin Cymru
Carmarthen SA31 2AF / Caerfyrddin SA31 2AF
Tel / Rhif Ffon 01267 223710, ext. 2076, or 07768 246817
WHTN 01827 2076
Email / e-bost [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter @WendyFoster14

Glangwili Library intranet: http://howis.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/862/page/43368