Hi all,
I wonder if any of you have laptop loans for students and if so how long the loan period is for and the fines charged for late return. Also if you've had any problems with students returning them to the laptop cabinet  correctly so that they don't discharge from the record and then accrue fines, i.e. maybe not plugging them back in correctly/ We are currently reviewing ours so I'd be interested to hear from anyone.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary BartholomewUser Services Librarian  Aldrich Library Cockcroft Building Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4GJ01273 642788 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[CSEUK Primary (r) RGB]

[cid:image001.jpg@01D0D067.63C46A90]Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx