Again, apologies for post-crossing but I really would appreciate your  comments.

Like many institutions we seem to get busier every day and so we are reviewing our external memberships.

Can you tell me please,  do you put any restrictions on external members entering  your  library at busy times and, if you do, what are they?

Do any restrictions apply to all external users or do they  apply to certain groups only?

I look forward to hearing what you have in place in your institution.

Regards

Maria

Maria Menezes

Front Line Services Supervisor