Hi everyone,

As we are getting into holiday season, we thought it might be useful to remind list members how to leave lis-link temporarily or, indeed, how to unsubscribe completely from the list.

To unsubscribe/holidays by email:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html

·         To unsubscribe

o   Send email to [log in to unmask]

o   Keep subject field blank

o   In body of email type: UNSUBSCRIBE LIS-LINK

·         To temporarily stop/restart email from list whilst you’re away

o   Send email to [log in to unmask]

o   Keep subject field blank

o   In body of email type: set * nomail

o   On return, in body of email type: set * mail

To unsubscribe/holidays via the JISCMAIL website:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lis-link

·         To temporarily stop emails

o   Check box next to Mail delivery disabled temporarily

o   Click on Update options

·         To restart emails

o   Uncheck box next to Mail delivery disabled temporarily

o   Click on Update options

Best wishes,

Ros, Erin and Jen (lis-link co-owners)

Ros Smith

BA (Hons), PGDip IS, MCLIP, AFHEA

Academic Services Librarian (Business)

Information Services

University of Greenwich

10 Stockwell St

London SE10 9BD

http://libguides.gre.ac.uk/fb

Telephone: +44(0)20 8331 9091 | Email: [log in to unmask]

University of Greenwich, a charity and company limited by guarantee, registered in England (reg. no. 986729). Registered office: Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9LS.