Hello

Apologies if you’ve already seen this. I thought it was quite timely given Sarah C’s recent email re. the Learning Hub.

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Munks FHEA

Liaison Librarian (Institute of Childhood and Education)

Library & Learning Resources (Information Services)

Leeds Trinity University

Tel: 0113 283 7243

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @ltuclassroomres