Are you interested in election cartoons, political cartoons ?

 Visit to British Cartoon Archive 27th July 2-4pm

The British Cartoon Archive is located in Canterbury at the University of Kent’s Templeman Library. It has a library, archive, and exhibition gallery, and is dedicated to the history of British cartooning over the last two hundred years. The BCA holds the artwork for more than 150,000 British editorial, socio-political, and pocket cartoons, supported by large collections of comic strips, newspaper cuttings, books and magazines. The collection of artwork dates back to 1904. Our visit will incorporate a chance to view archives, meet staff and we can also have a tour of the new wing of the University of Kent library. The visit is being organised by ALISS http://www.alissnet.com but we welcome non member participation.

University of Campus Instructions.

https://www.kent.ac.uk/locations/canterbury/directions.html

ALISS http://www.alissnet.com

There is no charge for aliss members

Non members £5. To  reserve a place please contact:

Heather Dawson

ALISS Secretary

LSE Library

10 Portugal Street