ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN

£25,023 - £28,892 per annum according to experience

8.45am – 4.45pm, Monday – Friday

We are seeking an Assistant Librarian to join our small but busy team in the College’s Library. The post holder will provide a comprehensive library service to all members of the College.

The successful candidate will be a degree educated, qualified librarian with a background in academic libraries with excellent interpersonal skills, and experience of cataloguing and library management systems. Responsibilities include the day-to-day running of the Library office and deputising, as required, for the Librarian. There will, on occasions, be a need to work outside of normal office hours.  In return the College offers 34 days paid holiday per year and pension scheme

Further details and an application form are available on www.girton.cam.ac.uk, email [log in to unmask] or telephone 01223 339891.  Please quote job reference 259.

Applications will only be accepted using the College Application Form, we regret that we are unable accept CVs for this role.

Closing date for applications: Noon on Tuesday 20 June 2017.

Interviews will take place for shortlisted candidates: Tuesday 25 July 2017.