Every quarter Ingenta Connect offers webinars which are free this year. Our next webinar is on COUNTER release 5 and we still have a few places left.

Date:  June 27th at 15:00:00 BST, 10:00:00 EDT, 16:00:00 CEST

Guest presenter:  Lorraine Estelle

Title:  Now for something different .... COUNTER Code of Practice Release 5

Abstract:  The COUNTER Code of Practice is complex and a great deal has changed since the last Release in 2012: Platform design and business models for scholarly content. This webinar explains how the new Release 5 of the COUNTER Code of Practice will and reduce the complexity to ensure that all publishers and content providers are able to achieve compliance.

The webinar will cover:

*             The four master reports are the foundation of Release 5

*             Standard views on the master reports

*             New metric types

*             Related attributes

*             Simplified report formats

*             New approaches to old problems

*             Timeline for implementation

If you or colleagues would like to attend and haven't already registered, please mail me direct at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> The closing date is Wednesday 21st June.

Byron Russell
Head of Ingenta Connect
Ingenta

Tel. +44 (0)1865 397881<tel:+44%20(0)1865%20397881>
Mob. +44 (0)7900 494258

www.ingentaopen.com<http://www.ingentaopen.com/>
www.ingentaconnect.com<http://www.ingentaconnect.com/>
ingenta.com<http://www.ingenta.com/>  |  Blog<http://www.ingenta.com/blog>  |  @weareingenta<https://twitter.com/weareingenta>

Ingenta plc is registered in England No: 837205
Registered Office: 8100 Alec Issigonis Way, Oxford OX4 2HU

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG