From: A bibliometrics discussion list for the Library and Research Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dell-Price, Carol
Sent: 12 June 2017 15:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Citation weightings for Units of Assessment

Hello all

I have been asked by one of our research staff to recommend a source which can provide the citation weightings for different units of assessment. At Teesside we don’t subscribe to SciVal so I was hoping helpful and knowledgeable list members could point me in the right direction of any other sources that would provide this information.

Many thanks

Carol

cid:image001.png@01D29415.C8562AC0

Carol Dell-Price, Academic Librarian

(Research Support & Business Engagement)

Tel. 01642 342199

Student & Library Services

cid:image008.png@01D27E0D.5D7096A0

cid:image009.png@01D27E0D.5D7096A0