*Apologies for cross posting*

Dear all,

I'm hosting a two part Podcast series called 'Coffee and Cocktails' based out of Oxford University, supported by the educational forum 'Exploration through Education'. The objective of the podcast is two fold: one is to address concerns faced by early career researchers in academia while also providing possible solutions to the issues discussed. At present, we're currently looking for two more early career researchers who would like to participate in the first podcast entitled: 'Early Career Researchers and the job market'. The podcast itself will only be 20 minutes and will not be recorded live, but will be available on YouTube later this summer.

More information on the podcast series can be found on Facebook and online:
https://www.facebook.com/events/796329170531500/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&pnref=story

ETE podcast series:
https://explorationthrougheducation.com/2017/06/06/coffee-and-cocktails-podcast-series-looking-for-early-career-researchers-24-june-2017/

Do feel free to contact me directly if interested.

Dr Ann Wand
Post-doctoral associate
Institute of Social and Cultural Anthropology, ISCA
Oxford University
www.explorationthrougheducation.com