Dear All (apologies for cross posting)

We’re very excited to be advertising for three new collections posts and an exhibitions post at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History. Come and join the team here!

We’re recruiting for a mix of permanent and fixed term posts, all of which invite full time and part time applications. For further details please do click through the links. All of our vacancies are advertised here http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/about/vacancy.htm :

Exhibitions Officer

Exhibitions Officer - advertisement
Exhibitions Officer - job description

Senior Archives and Library Assistant

Senior Archives and Library Assistant - advertisement
Senior Archives and Library Assistant - job description

Collections Manager (Earth Collections)

Collections Manager (Earth Collections) - advertisement
Collections Manager (Earth Collections) - job description

Collections Manager (Life Collections)

Collections Manager (Life Collections) - advertisement
Collections Manager (Life Collections) - job description

Colleagues across the museum will be happy to field questions relating to these posts so do get in touch if you have questions.

Kind regards

Mark Carnall

Collections Manager (Life Collections)

Oxford University Museum of Natural History

Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW

Tel: 01865272978

[log in to unmask] | www.oum.ox.ac.uk

Twitter: @mark_carnall