Morning GEMland!

We’ve started running autism friendly early opening mornings here at Tower Bridge, which have gone down really well with the people who have attended. But we’re looking for new ideas on how to get the word out about them and encourage more people to come!

We’ve been contacting the support groups run by the National Autistic Society, who have kindly spread the word, and have also been looking at putting the event up on appropriate web listings. If you’ve got any tips, including good listings websites and influential bloggers, I’d be very grateful to hear about them.

The mornings are primarily aimed at families, but anyone who would find visiting our exhibition in a quieter setting is very welcome to come too.

If you’re interested yourself, more information is available here! http://www.towerbridge.org.uk/news/2017/03/01/autism-friendly-early-opening-mornings-are-back/

Many thanks in advance

Sophie

Sophie Jordan

Education and Marketing Assistant

Tower Bridge

London SE1 2UP

Tel: 020 7332 1185

Learning team: (0)20 7940 8397

Email:

web: www.towerbridge.org.uk

cid:image002.jpg@01D0BE37.9E39C810https://g.twimg.com/blog/blog/image/new_bird_0.pngcid:image006.jpg@01D0BE37.9E39C810 cid:image004.png@01D23F22.52A3F340

cid:image011.jpg@01D1E424.852AB820cid:image012.jpg@01D1E424.852AB820cid:image013.jpg@01D1E424.852AB820cid:image014.jpg@01D1E424.852AB820

cid:image019.jpg@01D194A4.52CB7D30

Tower Bridge is provided by The City of London Corporation - a uniquely diverse organisation in that it not only promotes and supports the City and provides it with a full range of services but also provides wider services for London and for the nation as a whole.