The Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Advanced Interpretive Training Opportunities.

The Heritage Interpretation Training Center is pleased to be able of offer many advanced interpretation courses.  Here are a few of our courses focusing on helping interpreters start their own interpretive consulting business.  We offer 37 college level courses in heritage interpretation, from interpretive exhibit planning and evaluation to interpretive master planning, and our course in interpretive writing.  Here is the link to our course catalog:

Here are our courses on starting a new interpretive businesses, and a course on how to prove your economic value to your organization.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.
John Veverka
Director, HITC
Certified Interpretive Trainer/Planner
Planning and developing a new commercial tour guiding business.

This course is designed to help folks who want to start an
interpretive tour guiding business get a focused and good business planning start.

17 Units, 3 CEU Credits
Course Tuition - $500.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/planning_and_developing_a_new_commercial_tour_guid.html
How to use interpretation to make a profit and grow a commercial heritage tourism business for
resorts, cruise ships, campgrounds and tourism sites.

15 Units - 3 CEU Credits
Tuition: $700.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_commercial_interpretation_for_resorts_.html
An Interpreters Guide for Survival Economics or
Proving your economic value and benefits to your agency during
funding cuts, and keeping your job.

10 Units, 1.5 CEU Credits
Tuition $300.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/an_interpreters_guide_for_survival_economics.html