Dear FSL’s experts,

Would anyone have an answer to my question below?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Matthieu

Le 7 juin 2017 à 18:20, Matthieu Vanhoutte <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

Dear PALM's experts,

Having done volume and surface-based metabolism analyses with TFCE statistics (PALM), I wonder if as other neuroimaging statistical tools it is needed to threshold corrected p-maps by minimum cluster size ?

I could see through mailing list that "if corrected TFCE results are significant, in spite of being small, they should be considered as such". If it is the case, could you explain me why and address me a paper reference ?

Best regards,
Matthieu