Dear FSL people,

I am running probtrackx2 from one seed using one waypoint. My waytotal value is equal to 133. When I open the tract in matlab and sum all the points within the  waypoint ROI I end up with value of 730.

Isn’t waytotal representing exactly the number of the streamlines that has been accepted within the ROI (waypoint)?

When I run the same command but I add the termination mask (same as waypoint) I get a value of waytotal of 141 (shouldn't it be less when I terminate compared to when I let the tract to go further?). In this case the waytotal it is exactly the same as the sum of stream lines within the ROI.

Could anybody explain the difference?

BR,
Jan Kurzawski