Dear FSL-Experts,

We recently ran into a problem with fsleyes and its python dependencies. It seems, that fsleyes requires python 3.5, however, when we tried running it within a script (to automatically take screenshots, which works like a charm), it blocked the use of the "imglob" command. After trying out a bit, we realized that imglob seems to require python2.7. We encorporated this in the shebang of imglob which seems to do the trick. However, now I am a bit concerned that this problem might reach further than only imglob and affects other commands that  require python2.7 as well. Is there a way to let fsleyes run with python2.7 instead of changing all other commands?

Thank you already in advance for your help!

Best,
Bastian David