Hello,

I have ran TICA for two different fMRI-sessions (22 participants in each session). I am interested in plotting by myself the time course of certain independent components. The main reason for doing this is the fact that the default plots that are generated by fsl, have different layouts of the x and the y axes and as a result the plots do not look comparable (which is important before paper submission).
In the folder groupmelodic.ica --> report there is a bunch of "t" files, a pair for each component, including a .png image and a .txt file. Assuming that the time courses for each participant are saved in the .txt file, I tried to copy and paste these values in an excel spreadsheet. Each .txt file comprises of 23 columns and 705 rows. It is clear to me that each row represents an EPI-volume since I have 705 of those in each session. However, it is hard to understand what the columns represent since I only have 22 participants. Clearly there is an extra column in the .txt file, but I do not know which one it is (the first one or the last one?) and what it represents. Could someone explain to me which columns I need to average in order to plot the time courses by myself?

Best regards,

Harris