Hi Katie,
if you cleaned your data with fix using the -m option, the contribution of the motion parameters has been already removed and you should not need to correct further.
Best,
Ludovica

—
Ludovica Griffanti, PhD
Analysis Postdoctoral Research Assistant
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging (WIN)
Oxford Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB)
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford
John Radcliffe Hospital
Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
email: [log in to unmask]