Hi,

We don't have a command to do what you are suggesting.
The more standard way is to just regress out the spikes which then replaces the values with the average over all the timepoints, not just the neighbouring timepoints, which can be done with fsl_regfilt.  If you want to just do the average of the neighbours then you'll need to write your own script.

All the best,
	Mark