Hi Eelke,

Thank you for your quick response! I kept having a suspicion the config
file was the culprit, I've attached the actual input file (I had to tweek
the file a few times because I'm not 100% sure what mist is looking for),
could you help identify this "non-ascii character"?

As for the SGE, I had tried another options, so I will try your suggestion!

Thanks again,
Anu