Hi Thais,

I'm a bit surprised that it gave significant results in this case. I'm more
compelled to believe there is an error somewhere in your analysis. Are you
sure the nuisance variables have all been mean-centered? This could be an
issue when testing the intercept (the overall average, across groups).

All the best,

Anderson