Hi All,

Is anyone else having difficulties with their data since the move from CacheZone to the Portal?  We have 2 Cache centre numbers, one has moved over fine, the other one currently doesn't seem to have any data available at all!!  I have complained about the timing of this change over too!  Grumble over :)

Many Thanks
Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252

[cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]
Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

[Lincoln College][cid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760]

This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.