Hi Tony,

We do the following for all on-line except FS:

Do you run these every day all year? – yes apart from college staff training days and we don’t run evening exams in half term.

How many sessions per day do you run? – depends on demand, we try to fit the tests to the times the lecturers want as much as possible, eg today we have 6 online slots running  variety of exams in each.

What is you deadline for bookings – how many days/weeks prior to the required exam date? – we need a minimum of 10 working days notice

For FS we have pre booked slots at 9.30 and 12.30 every day, if FS don’t use the slots then we book them for other exams to meet the demand.

Many Thanks

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley
Examinations Manager| Lincoln College
Examinations Team
Tel: 01522 876252
Email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lincoln Collegecid:image008.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760