Could I ask please if any EBS users out there have been able ever/now to upload an NCFE export from EBS successfully?
I had problems with the ethnicity column not being populated and with learners whose DOB had a dd of single digits (ie. 1-9, for example 3/04/2000)
And the Delete tick boxes don't work when trying to get this file processed on their portal.

We have had the same problems as Rachel with our multi centres and our sub-centres (now called satellites).  It has not been resolved and quite honestly no-one seems to be taking it on.

We also complained about having to set up all our users again.   We expected them to be imported from the Cache system.

I have now found problems with duplicate registrations partly because NCFE don't seem to have a Middle Name in their database and they processed, for example, Dylan (First name) Wyn (Middle Name) Jones (Surname) as Dylan Jones.   He already had been imported from Cache as Dylan Wyn (First Name) Jones (Surname).

The Cache database did not hold the students College ID whereas NCFE does (a plus!!) so all the imported people have the Centre Student Ref populated with the Cache PIN.   I expect this will lead to other problems.

There's also problems with the LRS page...........

I thinks that's enough for now - need to lie down 🌞  phew...............  🏖

Carol Marshall  BA(Hons), PGCE, TESOL

Swyddog Systemau Data / Data Systems Officer, Examinations
Gofestrfa / The Central Registry
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai

01492 546666 x1564