The University of Northampton is validating a Degree Apprenticeship in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) on Monday 14 July 2017.

We are looking for an academic with NDT knowledge (ie engineering concerned with methods of detecting and evaluating flaws in materials/quality control) to participate as an external academic panel member.

If you have the required expertise and are free on Friday 21 July and would like this opportunity please send a short CV and covering email explaining your experience to [log in to unmask] Can you also indicate whether you have had any contact with the University of Northampton in the last five years. Also, can you please quote the subject line of this message in the subject line of your email.

We pay an honorarium of £150 per day and will also cover all reasonable expenses (subject to receipts) including overnight accommodation. You will be expected to prove eligibility to work in the UK.

Kind regards

Pam Dimmock