Dear Colleagues,

The London School of Film, Media and Design at The University of West London is seeking to appoint Bi-Lingual External Examiner(s) with expertise in the following subject areas for a number of courses delivered at our partner institution; Swiss Textiles College in Switzerland commencing September 2017:

•     L6 Top-Up in Fashion Design Technology, Design - (delivered at Swiss Textiles College –Switzerland)
       L6 Top-Up in Fashion Design Technology, Technology - (delivered at Swiss Textiles College –Switzerland)

•     MSc Product Management Fashion & Textiles – (delivered at Swiss Textiles College – Switzerland)

The curriculum covers design and fashion subject fields, consequently we are looking for a candidate(s) with experience of teaching similar subjects at undergraduate and postgraduate level as appropriate for the course you will be overseeing.

To avoid conflicts of interest or reciprocity, regrettably we are unable to accept applications if you:

- are a current external examiner with the University of West London or have been in the previous four years
- if you have served a four year term with us previously
- are currently professionally involved with members of the course team
- have been employed within the previous five years by the University or at one of its associate institutions

Please send initial expressions of interest accompanied by your current CV to Damian Chapman, Deputy Head of School / Head of Communication and Design - email: [log in to unmask]  clearly stating which course(s) you wish to be considered for.

Brijbala Ghai
Assistant Registrar

University of West London
Academic Registry