Owen and Juan,

Couldn't agree more with your perspectives.
Thank you both for your inspiring words and all the references.

Luíza

Who could not agree with that Huw.

Advice : 'ad vire' - to make see, is the language of experts. And whilst expertise is important and has a role, maybe our job is also to make visible what is not so easily seen:  to de-mystify, to de-expertise the consultation, to de-mathematise life, and to challenge advice based on unproven interventions and to challenge, even attempt to reverse, the dogma that more is necessarily better.

We won't be able to do this unless we understand how capitalism shapes our values and mindsets.

Owen