From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clare Sutton
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ESOL facilitator needed at Battersea Arts Centre

Dear all,

Battersea Arts Centre is looking to recruit two inspiring facilitators to collaborate on a heritage based creative project for ESOL learners in the area of Battersea and Wandsworth, London.

This project is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund as part of a large scale project to celebrate and share the history of the local area and our building as the old Town Hall of Battersea with the community. The wealth of stories from the history of the local area are perfect inspiration to spark discussion, cultural exchange and creative responses to the stories of local people today, and the heritage of the future.

We are looking for facilitators who through this project can help us enthuse and empower participants to learn about, feel part of, and contribute to their local heritage. It will be specifically tailored for English Speakers of Other Languages, so will enable growth and confidence in English skills as well as exploring a range of practical creative skills.

Please find more information attached and forward to anyone you think may be interested.

Deadline for applications Thursday 22 June, 10am.

Kind regards,

Clare

Clare Sutton

Volunteer and Heritage Coordinator

0207 326 8232

Battersea Arts Centre, Lavender Hill, London SW11 5TN
www.bac.org.uk | Box Office 020 7223 2223

LIGHT
31 May - 17 Jun
A dystopian sci-fi thriller set in darkness by Theatre Ad Infinitum.

Our mission is to inspire people to take creative risks to shape the future.
Become a Member from only £3.75 per month and enjoy 10% off tickets, food and drink, priority booking and more.

Battersea Arts Centre, a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registered address: Battersea Arts Centre, Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5TN. Registered in England & Wales no: 1569115. Registered Charity no: 282857

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]