spheres: Journal for Digital Cultures
Launch of Issue #4: “Media and Migration”

Please join us for the launch of our fourth issue on “Media and Migration” at the Welcome and Learning Center in Lüneburg on July 4th. spheres: Journal for Digital Cultures is an open peer reviewed web journal associated with the Centre for Digital Cultures (CDC) at Leuphana University of Lüneburg. It is concerned with contemporary, historical and emerging discussions about digital cultures, while at the same time exploring the theoretical, political and social stakes within these debates.

In our fourth issue of spheres, we investigate the significance of digital technologies for migration and the relation between migratory regimes and practices on the one hand, and digital cultures and infrastructures on the other.

For more information, visit the Facebook event that you can find here

The first three issues of spheres can be found here: www.spheres-journal.org.

Editorial Collective:
Clemens Apprich, Armin Beverungen, Paul Feigelfeld, Magdalena Freudenschuß, Randi Heinrichs, Laura Hille, Inga Luchs, Sascha Simons, Carolin Wiedemann, Hana Yoosuf.