Hi Resiliencers

Thanks all for your feedback yesterday…some strong arguments and helpful thoughts, of which all were appreciated.

Now, in the sense of ‘buses never coming and then two arriving at once’, today I thought I’d share a paper I wrote for the UK Emergency Planning College to take to Cancun:

Disaster Risk Reduction and the Sendai Framework: What does it mean for UK resilience practitioners?

http://www.epcresilience.com/EPC/media/Images/Knowledge%20Centre/Occasionals/OP21-Disaster-Risk-Reduction-May-2017.pdf

It all ended up being done in a bit of a rush, so any comments would be appreciated

Best wishes

Hugh

Hugh Deeming BSc. PhD

HD Research