The Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission here in Melbourne is looking to complete an environmental scan of major disability projects around the world.

Liesl Oliver from the Commission is requesting people to send her these disability reports, see her message below.

Please e-mail her these reports to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks, Frank

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, 26 June 2017 11:31 AM
Subject: Disability projects/reports

Dear All

To feed into the Commission’s strategic planning process, I am conducting an ‘environmental scan’ on major disability projects which have recently been completed (2016 and 2017), or which are currently on foot.

As part of this research, I would be grateful if you could please let me know if any disability related projects that you are aware of or which you (or the organisation that you are working with) are involved in.

I am interested in both government and non-government projects, including academic institution research projects and community based projects. These could be Victorian based, national or international. The primary focus of these projects would be addressing discrimination issues, or furthering the human rights of people with disability. So it’s a very broad mandate.

Look forward to your reply. If you are able to provide me with the information at your earliest convenience that would be much appreciated.

Regards
Liesl
Liesl Oliver-Burger
Policy and Projects Officer

Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Level 3, 204 Lygon Street |Carlton 3053 | Victoria, Australia
Work Days
 - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

Direct:
 61 3 9032 3480| Telephone: 1300 891 848| Fax: 1300 891 858
Email:

Web:
 www.humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au

The Commission's Privacy Policy can be found at www.humanrightscommission.vic.gov.au/privacy