DEAR ALL

IT IS A SAD MESSAGE. MOHAMMAD MOBIN'S DEATH IS BIG LOSS. PLEASE PAY MY
CONDOLENSES TO THEFAMILY. INDIAN DISABILITY SECTOR IS VERY SAD ABOUT SAD
DEMISE OF MOBIN BHAI. ALLAH GIVE HIM PLACE IN JANNAH. AAMEEN

REGARDS
JAVED

PLEASE TELL ABOUT CAUSE OF DEATH

--

*Javed Ahmad Tak, Social ActivistHonorary ChairmanHumanity Welfare
Organisation HEPLINE NGO, Bijbehara, District Anantnag Kashmirpost office: