Hi

The fund is still running - Fund for Students with Disabilities:

http://www.studentfinance.ie/mp7575/fund-for-students-with-disabilities/index.html

Best wishes

Gillian

In a message dated 22/06/2017 15:31:45 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had a link to some information (or a contact email address) on student’s applying for DSA in 17/18?

We have had a few student’s from Southern Ireland and I have normally emailed someone called David Sheils (if my memory serves me) but the last application I did was probably 4+ years ago.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Cunningham

Disabilities Adviser,

Student Support and Wellbeing, Student and Library Services

T:  +44 (0)191 243 7686

E:  [log in to unmask]

Room 024, Student Support and Wellbeing Centre, Northumberland Building,
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/news-events/news/2015/02/national-recognition-for-excellent-service-to-students/            https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/about-us/news-events/news/2015/06/its-official-northumbria-has-the-best-student-support-team-in-the-country/

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.