Hello,

Likely with that flag set it is picking up the wrong Python and/or the wrong Tcl/Tk libraries (the latter definitely cause crashes if the libraries are not the same as what the code is compiled against).  The Analysis bin script tells the computer where it can pick up libraries, but unfortunately the computer can decide to pick them up elsewhere instead if those other directories are earlier on the search path.

Wayne