Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. Please find attached a PDF of the quarterly CompBioMed Newsletter (Issue No. 1, May 2017).

Alternatively, you can view and download the Newsletter along with other news items from the home page of our website:

www.compbiomed.eu

The direct URL for the Newsletter is found here:

http://www.compbiomed.eu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/compbiomed_newsletter_may2017.pdf

If you have any items that you would like for us to include in our next edition (August 2017), please contact me ([log in to unmask]) or Hugh Martin ([log in to unmask]).

Happy reading!

All the best,

Pragna

Dr. Pragna Kiri Senior Consultant | CBK Sci Con Ltd.
+44 (0)20 7679 5300 | [log in to unmask] | www.cbkscicon.com
Free event on Cloud & HPC in Biomedicine
@bio_comp  |  CompBioMed:A Centre of Excellence in Computational Biomedicine
CBK Sci Con Ltd.  |  20 Gordon St  |  London, WC1H 0AJ