Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

A quick reminder about two graphic justice events on 3 and 4-5 July at St Mary’s University, Twickenham:

3 July: ‘Comics and Critique: Invigorating Critical Study of the Medium’ – a one day symposium seeking to explore the critical dimensions of comics and their value and place within wider political, cultural, and critical study contexts. See abstracts etc here: http://critcomics.wordpress.com; and information/registration here: http://critcomics.eventbrite.co.uk/

4-5 July: ‘Graphic Justice Discussions 2017: Directions and Distractions’ – an annual conference on comics, law, and justice. With plenary sessions from Tim Peters, Hannah Berry, and Applied Comics. Register here: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/ELJJGL

Programmes for both events attached. Please spread widely!

Warmly,

Thom.

Dr Thomas Giddens
Senior Lecturer in Law
Co-Director Centre for Law and Culture<http://www.stmarys.ac.uk/law-and-culture/>

St Mary’s University<http://www.stmarys.ac.uk/>
Waldegrave Road, Twickenham, London TW1 4SX
Room G145 | +44 (0)20 8240 4371

Follow me on Twitter: @ThomGiddens<http://twitter.com/ThomGiddens>

Founder, Graphic Justice Research Alliance<http://graphicjustice.blogspot.com/> | Follow us: @LexComica<http://twitter.com/LexComica>
And see the Routledge collection, Graphic Justice: Intersections of Comics and Law<https://www.routledge.com/products/9781138787995>

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.