A draft ISO standard for Emergency Preparedness and Response has been produced for comment by those interested in acting as a UK mirror committee.  Under the aegis of BSI IDT2/9 (the committee for 5454 and 4971) we aim to hold a review group meeting in early July.  Those wishing to receive a copy of the draft in order to comment via the standard comments template should write to [log in to unmask]  Comments can only be received and fed into the process using the comments template.  If you are unable to come to the meeting, to be announced soon, you may contribute comments using the template and send them to us for input at the meeting and thereafter.  The deadline for our committee to vote on the document is 28th July so any comments need to be received before then.

Chris Woods PGDipCons BAhons CertCons RMARA ACR FIIC
Director
National Conservation Service
21 Albemarle Street
Mayfair
London W1S 4BS
tel: 07495949170
www.ncs.org.uk

NCS membership is operated by Nationwide Conservation Service Ltd, a not-for-profit membership company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales no. 07077608, VAT reg. 202361951.  NCS projects are provided by Conservation Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales no. 6659286 VAT reg. 981696269.  Both companies are registered at 21 Albemarle St, Mayfair, London W1S 4BS