The Community Archives and Heritage Group supports and promotes community archives in the UK and Ireland. To help guide our work, we are asking community archive and heritage groups to complete a short survey.

The first section of the survey is about setting up local, independent networks of community archives to help make them more sustainable and resilient.

The second section of the survey asks some general questions about your archive, the challenges you face, and the kind or support you would most like.

Your opinion is important to us, no matter how small your archive or heritage group, to shape how we evolve and meet your needs. With this in mind I would encourage you all to take the time to complete the survey which is available at this link-
http://www.communityarchives.org.uk/content/news/2017/survey-2017

The survey is live until 5pm on Monday 17th July 2017. Please do circulate this to other appropriate contacts you may have.
Thank you

Sue Hampson
Chair
Community Archives & Heritage Group