The American University of Beirut (AUB) received the musical heritage of
the late Dr. Walid Gholmieh, which will be kept in the archives of the
University Libraries to be utilized by researchers and musicians. Dr.
Gholmieh’s widow, Mrs. Elham Gholmieh, and family worked with Associate
Vice President for Development and Alumni Relations Salma Oueida and
Associate University Librarian for Archives and Special Collections Dr.
Kaoukab Chebaro, among others, to compile the archive and prepare for its
transfer to AUB, which was accomplished on June 14.

http://bit.ly/2s6v9sH
http://bit.ly/2s6v9sH+

--
Peterk