Are you interested in born-digital records in literary and publishers'
archives? If so, send me a proposal for the first workshop of "After the
Digital Revolution," funded by my British Academy Rising Star Engagement
Award.

The workshop will be at the John Rylands Library, Manchester (14-15 Sept.
2017).

Workshop Highlights:
• Internationally-recognised experts, including David McKnight (Director of
Special Collections, University of Pennsylvania)
• Skype talk by Matthew Kirschenbaum (University of Maryland)
• Networking opportunities, including reception in the sumptuous John
Rylands Library

For more information, see: http://www.afterthedigitalrevolution.com/
<http://www.afterthedigitalrevolution.com/>

Best wishes,

Dr Lise Jaillant | Lecturer

School of the Arts, English and Drama | Loughborough University

Cheap Modernism: Expanding Markets, Publishers’ Series and the Avant-Garde
<https://edinburghuniversitypress.com/book-cheap-modernism.html> (Edinburgh
UP, April 2017)